In this issue:
- Reef Rescue Case Study – Sanderson & Carr
- Useful information regarding Flood Recovery Assistance
- Cat’s Claw Creeper Control in the North Burnett
- BlazeAid lending a hand for flooded farmers
- Staff members flood photos
- Welcome Veronica to the BCCA team
- Land For Wildlife in the inland Burnett
- 2013 flooding in Mundubbera – a staff members perspective
- An endangered species found in the inland Burnett
To view the latest issue of the burnett buzz click HERE!
The latest Burnett Buzz is out, highlights include: Upcoming RCS Clinic— Biggenden 9 - 11 October Inland Burnett SMARTHub survey! Managing Risk in Agriculture - review of August workshops Drought Declaration - assistance available To download your copy click...
The Autumn Burnett Buzz is out!! Highlights include: Monto Growers visit farm of GRDC’s ‘2018 Grain Grower of the Year’. Gully Erosion manual—get your copy today! On-line hub Ag Strategy Survey winner Getting the EDGE in Business To download click here!! ...
Highlights in our Summer 2018/2019 issue: Monto Agricultural Strategy Barambah Weeds Project Meet Kirstie Roffey and Hannah Vicary Business EDGE - is your business providing you with more than just a job? To download click here!!