Invitation to come and see RSC principles applied in your country.
KIT days are an opportunity for you to gather with like-minded people on a property in your region.
Discussion Topics for the Day…
- Simple grazing systems and balancing part time farming with off farm income.
- Pasture cropping and multi species fodder crops.
- Drought – Staying in control. Prepare, manage and recover.
- Grazing management and The Six Principles of Renewable Grazing.
- High density grazing through dry times.
When: Wednesday 14th May 2014
Where: ‘Hazeldean’ Murgon 9.30am – 4.00pm
For more information and directions click here!!
RSVP to Katie on 1800 356 004 or email [email protected]