Durong AgForce Branch is hosting the Durong 2020 Beef Summit on Monday 13 October 2008 at the Durong Community Hall. Costing $30 for fist attendee from a business and $15 for subsequent attendees from the same business.
Celebrating 50 years of industry representation in the Durong / Boondooma district
KEY NOTE SPEAKER – Iain Mars CEO – JBS Swift Australia
hear the wision of Australia’s largest beef processor – Iain has over 25 years experience across the meat processing industry internationally. He now heads up JBS Swift Australia – the Australian arm of the global leader in meat processing. Iain has a passion for the meat industry and will share with us his vision for the industry to 2020.
Joining Iain on the day is an outstanding line up of speakers:
- Drew Wagner – AgForce The Politics of Climate Change
- Rod Knight – KLR Marketing Profitable Beef Marketing to 2020
- Diana Leemon – DPIF exciting breakthroughs in Biofungal Tick Research
- Isobel Knight – proAGtive Communication & Succession Planning the critical elements to 2020
- David Thomason – MLA Cutting through in Consumer Marketing
- Carl Rackemann – Working with your Team
Come along to catch up with other producers, plan your path to 2020 and see some of the latest technologies at the trade show.
To book in for this landmark beef industry day, please call or email by 8 Oct 2008 to: