A variety of speakers from across Australia with enough experience in climate and related sciences to fill the atmosphere will be landing in Maryborough on Tuesday 3rd June for a Climate Summit hosted by Burnett Mary Regional Group.
The line-up includes:
- Professor David Karoly – Climate Change and the cost of impacts on our economy and community
- Dr Leanne Webb, CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research – Climate projections for the East Coast NRM cluster region
- Graeme Anderson, DEPI Vic – Climate change, or just good ‘ole fashioned climatic variability?
- Dr Jacqueline Balston, Senior Research Fellow University South Australia – The projected economic impacts of climate change on community capital assets
- Professor Shilu Tong, Queensland University of Technology – Assessing the impact of climate change on population health
- Ben Keogh, Australian Carbon Traders – Carbon farming, trading and brokering in practice
REGISTER ONLINE $25 for landholders; $45 for businesses: http://www.bmrg.org.au/our-programs/planning-evaluation-technology/nrm-planning-climate-change/bmrg-climate-summit/