BMRG’s funding program is targeting local community groups for implementation of organisational capacity building activities. The total available funding under this round is $50,000 with a maximum of $2,500 available for each eligible organisation; small community groups, conservation management and catchment groups, Traditional Owner groups, Landcare and Coastcare groups and producer groups with an annual turn-over not exceeding $500,000. Eligible projects, up to $2500, and aimed at building the organisation’s capacity to better deliver environmental and Landcare outcomes, are welcome.
Activity costs may include but not be limited to:
• Funding assistance towards regional events or workshops
• Operational needs e.g. vehicle registration and insurance costs
• Meeting costs other than attendance fees;
• Training courses for members such as grant writing and
• Communication activities (e.g. website hosting costs, promotional material production).
Applications can only be made using the BMRG Regional Community Grants Program Application Form. A form may be requested from the BMRG Regional Agriculture Landcare Facilitators: Ryan Trott (Bundaberg) E: [email protected] M: 0429 144 492 or Dominique Glasgow (Wondai) E:[email protected] M: 0468 830 399
Applications are to be forwarded to: [email protected] or posted to: PO Box 501 Bundaberg Qld 4670, by 5pm Monday 30th September 2019.
For more information click here!!