Over 35 Graziers attended “Monto Graziers Billy Tea in the Bush” at the historic site of Ventnor School yesterday.
The key features of the day were:
– the relaxed atmosphere;
– discussions on relevant issues such as pasture dieback & diversity, measuring your pastures and invasive weed management;
– expert input from Agronomist and Consultant Ross Newman; and
– a bit of history and poetry from the school custodians (Roy and Bev Marbach)
Special thanks to:
– St Therese’s P&F for catering with an amazing BBQ, Billy Tea and Damper
– Roy & Bev for the great venue
– All the graziers who attended and contributed to the discussions!