- This event has passed.
RCS Business Fundamentals Workshop – Rockhampton
30 April @ 8:00 am - 2 May @ 5:00 pm
When: 30 April – 2 May (perfect timing for your budget)
Price: First person from business: $1950. Second and subsequent person from business: $950
BYO Laptop (both PC and Mac okay)
What you’ll receive:
- A comprehensive course manual
- Expert tuition from a leading farm business analyst and trainer, an experienced accountant, and knowledgeable coaches
- Electronic templates and calculators
- Access to office management tools
- All lunches, morning and afternoon teas
Using your own information, you’ll begin implementing what you learn straight away – no waiting until you get home to put new processes in place. You’ll also complete your own draft budget for the 2019/20 financial year during the workshop.
Suitable for all skill and confidence levels.
To really cement the connection between production and profit in your business, this workshop is best attended by the people who are responsible for the outside stuff, as well as the inside stuff.
Places are strictly limited to ensure adequate support for participants, so register to avoid disappointment. Complete the registration form and return it to [email protected], or call RCS on 1800 356 004 with your details ready.