Grazing BMP – Gayndah
26 March @ 8:00 am - 27 March @ 4:00 pmFREE
Is your business performing at its best?
Are you where the grazing industry needs you to be?
How long has it been since you sat down and reviewed your business from top to bottom?
Here is your golden opportunity to improve your PRODUCTIVITY, PROFITABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY.
You are invited to a free 2-day Grazing BMP workshop.
By participating you will:
- hear from guest speakers covering each of the 5 GBMP modules (listed below)
- self-assess your practices against an industry-developed set of standards developed by producers for producers
- identify opportunities and actions to improve your business performance
- access free information and support
- meet and learn from other graziers
What is Grazing BMP?
Grazing BMP is a self-assessment tool that allows participants to benchmark their current practice against an industry-developed set of standards developed by producers for producers.
Five modules have been developed that combine grazier know-how as well as the best available science.
The Grazing BMP modules are completed via a self-assessment process.
It gives you an opportunity to reflect on your practices and see where you might be able to make a change for the better.
The 5 modules are:
- Soil health
- People & business
- Grazing land management
- Animal health & welfare
- Animal production
By being part of Grazing BMP you also:
- Help the grazing industry to be proactive rather than reactive
- Provide VOLUME to your industry’s voice
Whether you are starting up or have been in the game all your life – don’t miss this “business health check” opportunity.
Come along and complete all 5 modules over 2 days.
Gayndah 2-day workshop
When: Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th of March
TIME: 8am cuppa for 8:30am start – 4.30pm
Where: Gayndah Art Gallery – Upstairs room, 34 Meson Street, Gayndah QLD 4625
Cost: Free – but registrations are essential (morning tea & lunch provided – please advise any special dietary requirements)
RSVP: Friday March 15 (limited spaces available)
Contact: Ryan Trott [email protected] or Ph: (07) 4181 2999