- This event has passed.
Beef Production Seminar – Gin Gin
28 April @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pmFREE
Beef Production Seminar hosted by ‘Vet Cross’. This workshop an initiative of The Better Beef for the Reef program delivered by the Burnett Mary Regional Group and funded through the State of Queensland acting through the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection.
When: Sunday, 28 April 2019, 8.30am – 2pm
Where: Function Centre at Gin Gin Showgrounds
- Prevalence of local reproductive diseases and how to prevent these from costing your business money.
- The importance of developing breeding objectives and how new genetic technologies can improve the bottom line.
- An update on current beef genetic projects.
- How to manage herd sire reproductive health.
- Achieving gold star animal welfare standards cost effectively.
- Tim Emery – Technical Officer – Tropical Beef Technology Services – Roma
- Dr Emily Pelling BVSc – Veterinarian – Vet Cross
- Dr Andrew Marland BVSc – Veterinarian – Vet Cross
RSVP – by Wednesday, 24 April 2019 to Amanda at Vet Cross on (07) 4151 5044 or email [email protected]