You’ve got the snags ready to throw on the barbie, the beer in the fridge and the Aussie flag flying high… what more can you do to celebrate being Australian this year? How bout heading to Paradise to enjoy our beautiful region and maybe learn a thing or two about some of our threatened wildlife species?!The Wild Paradise Workshop and Council launch will be held at Paradise Dam on Saturday 24th January 2009 starting at 10am.
- 23 September - 25 September
- 25 September @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- 26 September - 28 September
- 7 October @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 8 October @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- 14 October @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm