Producers in the Gin Gin region can register to attend a free of charge vegetation management/native forest practice field day
Topics covered include:
– Up-to-date information on the Vegetation Management Act 1999 and Regrowth Vegetation Code
– Assistance with interpreting Regional Ecosystem (RE) and Regrowth Maps
– An outline of the Native Forest Practice Code on Freehold Land
– Assistance with securing cleared farming areas through applying for a PMAV
– Tree thinning paddock demonstration using stem injection
WHERE: Boolboonda Hall, followed by Robert and Melinee Leathers’ property.
WHEN: Tuesday, 5 October, from 8.30am-4pm
WHO: All Queensland producers and agribusiness representatives
RSVP: Please call by 3 October Sam Ellis on 0427 694 771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING HERE!