National Landcare Program (NLP) Information Sessions The Australian Government has released the new National Landcare Programme and as part of the program, 20% of BMRG’s regional funding will be allocated to small, on ground projects and related activities that are delivered by or directly engage with, the local landcare community. In order to build awareness and understanding about this new program and to provide an opportunity to become involved in the planning and prioritisation of NRM activities, BMRG is inviting Landcare and community groups, landholders and any other interested persons to one of five community meetings to be held across the region.
The sessions will be held in the following locations from 6pm to 7.30pm:
* Kingaroy Monday, 19 January 2015, Kingaroy Research Station
* Mundubbera Tuesday, 20 January 2015, Town Hall Supper Room
* Bundaberg Wednesday, 21 January 2015, Brothers Sports Club
* Maryborough Tuesday, 27 January 2015, Carriers Arms Hotel
* Gympie Wednesday, 28 January 2015, Gympie Civic Centre
Don’t miss this important opportunity provide input into the planning & delivery of the National Landcare Programme for the Burnett Mary region. A Burnett Catchment Care Association representative will be present at the Mundubbera and Bundaberg information sessions.
To RSVP or for more information and venue details please call 4181 2999 or visit www. bmrg.org.au