The Miriam Vale Rural Science and Landcare Society are holding their 42nd Annual Field Day on Friday 16 November 2012 from 9.00am to 3.30pm at Arthur and Valerie Dingle’s property “Arvale”.
• Arthur Dingle: Pasture and property development, integrated grazing and timber production.
• Nicholas Koch: Dow AgroSciences. Overview of Dows new Tordon Product “Regrowth master”
• Sarah Sivyer, Rabobank: Senior animal proteins analyst. Food and Agribusiness research.
• Cathy Mylrea and Michelle Hasse, Burnett Mary Regional Group (BMRG): BMRG programs and incentives and how they work. Regional Land Care Facilitators — what are they and what do they do?
• Bill Schulke, PFSQ: Financial implications of thinning native forests and grazing enterprises.
• Robert Fry, Selected Seeds: Pasture development.
RSVP and further information contact Colleen Stehbens (07) 4157 6412 or Peter Reinke (07) 4156 7592.