Learn how to make the most of your future right now. Develop a clear vision and communicate your ideas to those around you. Take charge of your life by attending the “Effective Communications in Business” course at Proston on Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th June 2009 venue Proston Golf Club. For more information download brochure comunications-in-business-brochure-0609
This is a two day program which will assist participants to get real direction by developing:
- A clear vision for the future.
- Individual purpose statements
- Goals and actions for future dreams.
- Techniques to improve goal attainment
- Mechanisms for working in teams
- Understanding of communication (modeling)
We will cover:
- Methods of communication
- Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP)
- Roles and responsibilities.
- The role of WOTB (working on the business) meetings.
- Visualisation methods
- A model for change
- The importance of beliefs and values
- Life balance
- Scenario thinking
- And more
- Small groups and individual exercises.
- As a business unit and or team process.
The program is Farm Ready Approved. Therefore the cost will be subsidized to approved primary producers and managers. You will need to complete a pre-approval application, cib-farm-ready-application_form_proston
We will come to you to run a local course, If you can form a group of 10 or more participants. Please also enquire about group discounts and larger business group discounts.