Bundaberg Fruit & Vegetable Growers will be hosting a half-day field day on composting for tree health, combating root-knot nematodes, upping soil carbon and keeping it there, on-farm energy efficiency options AND, of course – Climate impacts, adaption and opportunities!
Where: DAFF Research Facility 49 Ashfield Road, Kalkie
When: Wednesday 18th June
Time: FREE BBQ Lunch by your local Lions Club 12.30pm
Workshop: 1.00—3.00 pm
- Combating root-knot nematodes (Mike Harrison)
- The importance of compost for tree health (Chris Searle)
- Increasing and maintaining soil carbon
- Climate impacts, adaptation and opportunities (David Carey DAFFQ)
- On-farm energy efficiency and options for installing solar panels (Australian All Energy Solutions)
To view flier click here!!