In this issue:
- Reef Rescue Case Study – Sanderson & Carr
- Useful information regarding Flood Recovery Assistance
- Cat’s Claw Creeper Control in the North Burnett
- BlazeAid lending a hand for flooded farmers
- Staff members flood photos
- Welcome Veronica to the BCCA team
- Land For Wildlife in the inland Burnett
- 2013 flooding in Mundubbera – a staff members perspective
- An endangered species found in the inland Burnett
To view the latest issue of the burnett buzz click HERE!
Highlights in this edition: Rainforest species identification and the importance of these species in the landscape. Nearing the 5000 tree target for our 20 Million Trees project. Successful Goomeri and Mundubbera soil health workshops. Seeking practice change by...
In this edition: BCCA to manage Baffle Reef Systems Repairs Project New ‘Monto Growers Group’ formed Small grants provided to kick start South Burnett Black Soil Growers Action on the Ground project almost complete Can I make money from Carbon? Please consider...
In this season's issue of the burnett buzz... ; Southern Qld Cropping bus tour Reef Water Quality finalised Soil profiling equipment available for hire Herd management & reduced emissions The Burnett’s contribution to 20 Million Trees Better Catchments update...